New Look Prize Draw’ Win one of Three New Look Gift Cards ‘ 1x£100 2x£50’
27th July to 24th August 2018
Prize Draw and Competitions Terms and Conditions:
Below are the general rules that apply to the prize draws that appear on the Intelligent Card Solutions Ltd sites. In addition to these rules there may be special terms & conditions which are relevant to individual prize draws, these will appear as a link on the relevant prize draw and should be read in conjunction with these general rules.
- Promotion open to members of the ICS pre-paid card schemes, excluding employees of New Look Business Solutions, ICS, their families, agents or anyone else professionally connected with this promotion.
- To take part in the New Look Prize Draw ’Win one of Three New Look Gift Cards ‘(1x£100 2x£50) the ICS prepaid card clients scheme members should spend £30 or more in one transaction at New Look using their scheme prepaid card between 27th July and 24th August 2018. Each eligible transaction is one entry to the prize draw.
- Entrants must be aged 18 years or over.
- The prize is to win a £100 New Look gift card or one of two £50 New Look gift cards.
- The prize fund total will not exceed £200
- New Look gift card terms and conditions are available on request.
- Any images shown depicting the prizes are for illustrative purposes only.
- The prize draw closes at midnight on 24th August 2018. No entries will be accepted after the stated closing date.
- Winners will be chosen at random from eligible entries received.
- The winners will be contacted by email or telephone within 6 weeks of the competition closing date.
- Winners will be asked to confirm their postal address before prizes are dispatched.
- Prizes must be claimed within 60 days of the closing date. Unclaimed prizes will be returned to the sponsor.
- The prize is not transferable and there is no cash alternative to the stated prize. Promoters reserve the right to offer a similar prize, or a prize of equal or greater value, if the stated prize is unavailable.
- Where prizes are provided by a third party, Intelligent Card Solutions Ltd is promoting the Prize on behalf of the named sponsor and Intelligent Card Solutions Ltd responsibility is limited to forwarding the winner’s details to the prize provider/sponsor so that the prize can be delivered to the address provided by the winner. Intelligent Card Solutions Ltd cannot be held responsible should a prize provider/sponsor fail to provide a stated prize.
- The judges’ decision is final and binding. No correspondence will be entered into.
- The entrant hereby confirms their consent to for Intelligent Card Solutions Ltd to promote the Intelligent Card Solutions Ltd prize draw including permission to take publicity photographs and interview the winners and for these such images and data to be used by Intelligent Card Solutions Ltd in any media publication.
- The promoter, operator and the sole responsibility of this competition is with Intelligent Card Solutions Ltd, AV House, Farmbrough Close, Aylesbury, HP20 1DQ.
- The winner gives their permission to Intelligent Card Solutions Ltd to share their personal data, including name, address, email address and telephone number, with the named sponsor to fulfil the prize and in receiving this ICS will adhere to all current DPA legislation. DPA means the Data Protection Act 1998 and the Privacy and Electronic Communications (EC Directive) Regulations 2003 in each case as amended, replaced or superseded from time to time, including without limitation by the EU General Data Protection Regulation 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council (“GDPR”) and collectively with the foregoing “EU Data Protection Laws” and any data protection laws substantially amending, replacing or superseding the GDPR following any exit by the United Kingdom from the European Union together with binding guidance and codes of practice issued from time to time by relevant supervisory authorities.